I had done a first mechanism, but every part were just too fragile and flexible.
So okay, I decided to review it all and turn the bottom servo in another position to get it in there with extra thickness in all the plastic parts.
It is still a bit wobbly.
There is a space for a third servo on the second eye, if one wants to have eyes that wouldn't move simultaneously, Brrr scary freak.
I dismantled the rubber part of my Hercule HD camera and kept only the hard plastic angle which contains the camera. I had previously extracted the microphone and added extra length on the wires, in order to have the microphone in the ears. As you probably have read in some earlier post, sound is a difficult part, which I tend to put further in the future, when I really get extra info. For now a simple bluetooth head set microphone does the trick, between me, the PC and InMoov.
My Hercule HD camera is hot glued on the template support where it belongs on the eye mechanism. On the other template, I could set another camera. But for now, I just did two photocopy papers glued on the mobile template and on the Hercule camera. It isn't fancy, but having only one eye, made him look scary, and I couldn't leave the poor guy like that.
Now, I need to plug that and try to see what happens!
Isn't that fun!
|InMoov eye mechanism, inside view
|InMoov eye mechanism, side view
|InMoov eye mechanism, front view. You can see here the jaw mechanism.